My life as a stay at home mom of two boys...

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Friday!

Wow where do I begin? 
First of all it after midnight and I'm still awake, dang essay that I have to write is kicking my behind.
Second I'm super excited about all the new recipes and crafts that I have recently found and I can't wait to make them.
Anywho...
My babies both had a pretty good Halloween, they racked up on some candy for only being out trick or treating for 45 minutes.
I'll post some pictures after I get them uploaded to my computer, yeah I'm being lazy in that area lately. But oh well I'm a full time mom of two and I go to school full time so I think I reserve the right to be lazy from time to time.
As for this weeks freebies, boy oh boy did I recieve a whole bunch in the mail.

And here's the list:
Target Beauty goodie bag
Free sample of Kleenex Tissues
Wendy's Hot & Juicy T-shirt
Colgate toothpaste sample
Post it sample
Land o Lakes Holiday Recipe cards
And I finally received my Beech Nut coupons from the rewards program!

Yay, for all the free goodies!


No comments: