My life as a stay at home mom of two boys...

Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Friday

It's Friday which means it's the weekend yay for that! 
David started his new job this week and we are all trying to adjust to the new hours and everything else, I think the boys are taking it the hardest. 
As for me I'm extremely tired!! I stay up til about 11ish working on school work and getting the kids in bed and making sure they fall asleep. I've been tossing and turning nearly everynight, then I get up at the crack of dawn to get David up and fix his lunch. By that time I'm wide awake and so is Jo-Jo, so morning naps are hard to come by around here, thus my day starts all over again.

Tomorrow we are supposed to be going to Six Flags for Fright Fest, planning is really messed up on this little one day getaway! I am a planner and since this is not fully planned it's driving me crazy. I've got so much left to do but yet I'm blogging, ha ha go figure!

On to this weeks freebies I received:
Head and Shoulders dandruff shampoo and conditioner
Shout Wipe and Go mini sample
Dial Nutri Sin Replenishing lotion

So far I've used a little bit of the Dial lotion and I like it so far!

No comments: