My life as a stay at home mom of two boys...

Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday

So this weekend didn't quite turn out like I wanted it to, oh well!
I can't plan everyday in advance when I have to little ones...
David Jr got to go fishing with his Daddy Saturday and he was so excited, he came back telling me all about how Daddy got bit by a fish. The way he described it made me giggle, and of course he put in a few sound effects for me. 
Jonah and I hung out at the house and cleaned and worked on some Psychology work. Or shall I say he watched me clean and made some more messes for me to clean up! As for the Psychology work, I managed to read another chapter and do the quiz. 
I just had to share this with y'all (yes I'm from Texas and I do say "y'all" alot!)
I must say they gave those poor people at the photo studio a hard time, but the pictures turned out amazing!

On another note Amber is having another giveaway! How cool is that? Pretty dang awesome if you ask me! I really enjoy reading her blog and I think that you would too. So go check it out. 

No comments: