My life as a stay at home mom of two boys...

Monday, October 3, 2011

Lions, Tigers and Bears...Oh my!

It's been a few days since I blogged, things have been really busy lately! Last Monday I received my soap, wax tart and lotion bar that I won in the mail, and let me tell you I am in love!! I will most definitely be ordering from her again. You should really check her out as well!

 
This is what I got from Sensible Sundries!

Wax tart- Autumn harvest, Lotion bar- lavender and soap- Cranberry fig.
I've got 3 more wax tarts and another lotion bar on the way, can't wait to get them in!

 
I have decided that Friday are going to be Freebie Fridays, I am going to start blogging about all the neat samples and coupons that I received that week, as well as post a few sites where you can find good deals at! How great is that? I thought it was a pretty neat idea myself.

Thursday I had to go take my British Literature II test and write two essays, but I'm pretty confident that I did great on them. Who would have though that British Literature could be so fascinating? Yeah, I know I'm a nerd but that's ok!
Saturday we went to the zoo (hence the title!) I loved that fact that we got in free by simply taking an outdated phone book and recycling it! Also I was super excited the my sister got to go with us! We got free admission to the zoo and helped save the planet all in one day!
Here are a few pictures from our fun filled outing:

 David & his babies feeding the birds!


Since I didn't get on and blog last Friday, so I am just going to put up what I got last week up today. I received a sample of Dove Go Fresh Body Spray as well as a coupon for $1 off my next Dove purchase, and I also received a sample of Parent's Choice formula in the mail!

So Friday was Wal-Mart day, I'm really beginning to get tired of going there and dealing with rude employees. I passed by this shirt and just had to get it.
 The hubby loves Star Wars and I wanted to make him laugh, so I bought it!

And here is all the Beech-Nut baby food I got Jo-Jo. 36 jars at 44 cents each with two coupons, buy 20 jars get $2 off and buy 16 jars get $2 off. Yeah I went a little baby food crazy, but that boy will eat it all up within a week!
See what I mean about things being busy the past few days, seems like I've been going and going just like the Energizer Bunny lately.

Time to go feed my little Jo-Jo!

No comments: