My life as a stay at home mom of two boys...

Friday, October 7, 2011

Freebie Friday!

My best deal from this past week would have to be the Gerber Good Start Formula that I paid only $13 for! Yeah I have to say that was a deal considering that it was normally nearly $23 a container. Turns out I picked a really good time to have to buy formula. This particular formula was on sale for $19 and I had a coupon for $6 off! Mind you this was the 23.2 oz container. I normally pay $13 for the Similac Sensitive 12.6 oz can. I nearly got double the product for the same price, who wouldn't love that?

I also received my order from Sensible Sundries in the mail this week! Yay, I love, love, love Renee's products! You will not be disappointed if you buy some of her products!

Also, Amber from My Three Bittles has a discount going on right now in her Etsy shop, Mommy Makes Stuff. Swing on by and enter the code "HALLOWEEN" to recieve 31% off your order!

No comments: