My life as a stay at home mom of two boys...

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Just a few rants!

Dear blank, blank, and blank, 
Normally it takes a lot to get me worked up and really mad, but it seems like this past week the littlest things have set me off. I guess it's because I've bottle my emotions in for so long and the bottle is full and needs to be emptied, well here goes nothing!
(Note: Your probably not here to listen to me rant and rave, but everyone has to let their emotions out every once and awhile, so I figured I'd blog about it!)

I hate when other people think their grown kids (a 25 year old make at that) it my responsibility! I did not give birth to him, furthermore he is grown and if he makes the wrong decisions then I think he should have to suffer the consequences of his actions.

Don't call me and leave me a voice mail message griping and telling me off. You don't ever answer my phone calls, especially when you know I need to ask you something.

You drive past our house going to and from work everyday and do you ever stop by and see your grand-kids, nope! Try explaining to a three year old where his grandma is and why she never stops to see him. Cause it's not as easy as it seems.

Don't and I mean DO NOT keep knocking at my door then sit outside my house when no one answers the door. Either I don't want to speak to you or we're not at home, and knocking for ten minutes straight isn't going to do anything by aggravate me.

Don't make promises to me that you can't and don't intend to keep!

And last but not least leave your drama at your house, don't bring that crap in my house. I have enough going on already with out having to listen and deal with your personal problems and drama!

Sincerely, 
One mad momma

No comments: